Chocolate Trail Packages
Turn the Chocolate Trail into a Chocolate Getaway with one of our Chocolate Packages. Come for the chocolate but stay for the antique shopping, bustling boutiques, local cuisine and so much more. The chocolate experience extends to your lodging preferences with cozy accommodations ranging from hotels, bed and breakfasts, cottages and cabins. An additional welcome, each package offers a special chocolate treat in addition to those you’ll receive along the Chocolate Trail.
Enjoy a delightful overnight stay. A box of chocolates will be waiting in your room along with a gift basket. Grab n Go breakfast and in-room microwave/refrigerators are just a few of the amenities provided. Pools is currently closed due to Covid-19.
- $99 + tax per night any room type (up to 4 guests)
- Discount rate of 15% off 2nd night room rate (Jan. 1 - Dec 31)
Up to 4 per room with 2 queens, up to 2 per room with king.
Best Western Classic Inn, 533 W. Eaton Pk., Richmond, IN, 765-939-9500
Indulge yourself for one night in a luxurious king size guest room with private bath. Enjoy a dinner for two at the Cordial Cork Restaurant & Wine Bar located in the Historic Depot District ($25 per person gift certificate value). Top off the evening with a delectable dessert of chocolate creams by Lisa Cakes. Overnight stay includes breakfast.
- $200/night + tax (double occupancy), stay a second night for an additional $135.
Philip W. Smith B&B, 2039 E. Main St., Richmond, IN 47374, 800-966-8972, www.pwsmithbnb.com
Come experience a chocolate adventure in Richmond and Wayne County and your night will be filled with sweet dreams. Your chocolate filled adventure package includes an inviting guest room, Abbott's Chocolate Candy (locally made), fitness center, and a grab and go breakfast. The pool is currently closed due to Covid 19.
- $119 + tax (Jan 1 - Dec 31) - Any room type open to book standard or suite.
Rate based on 2 queens, up to 4 guests.
Hampton Inn, 455 Commerce Rd., Richmond, IN 47374, 765-966-5200
Begin your Chocolate Trail getaway with Wickersham family’s famous German Chocolate Pie (made locally for 60 years). Your package includes a private guest room with access to living room, dining room, kitchen and public sitting areas; plus melt-in-your-mouth bedtime Ghyslain chocolates for sweet dreams. Enjoy a delightful continental breakfast featuring homemade chocolate custard to start your day off right.
- $95 + tax (queen, shared bath, up to 2 guests)
- $105 + tax (king, shared bath, up to 2 guests)
- $145 + tax (king, private bath, up to 2 guests)
- $180 + tax (2 bedroom suite with private bath, up to 5 guests)
Additional chocolate experience available:
- Wicks’s Pies Tour, Winchester, IN - Available Tuesday and Wednesday during April - June and September - October (6 person minimum). Free
Enjoy the peaceful surroundings on a private estate in the historic Quaker Hill neighborhood. You’ll be steps away from a trailhead that leads to nature preserve trails and a beautiful waterfall. The cabin offers a private hot tub and pool (during season). Your package includes a box of chocolates, a bottle of wine, a variety of teas, and a bag of Starbucks Coffee. The 1880s cabin offers a private hot tub and pool (during season.)
- $135/night + tax (up to 4 guests, 2 night minimum on weekdays. No holidays)
- $185/night + tax (up to 4 guests; 2 night minimum on weekends. No holidays)
9 Quaker Hill Dr., Richmond, IN 47374 (765) 914-9430 call or text
Located in historic Cambridge City with more than a dozen antiques shops, gift shops and restaurants within 3 blocks. You’ll stay in a fully equipped loft, in a newly refurbished 1885 commercial building that sits directly on the Old National Road (U.S. 40). Awaiting for you upon check in will be a bottle of wine, delicious chocolate treats from King’s Café, and a gift bag including Cambridge City discounts. Both lofts are located on the 2nd floor and are not handicap accessible. The Lofts are non smoking and no pets allowed. Located in the heart of Indiana's Antique Alley.
- $149 + tax (up to 2 guests per night)
- $125 + tax per night (up to 2 guests for 2nd night rate
The Lofts on Main, 221 W. Main St., Cambridge City, IN 47327 * (765) 969-4824
Let go and unwind during your stay with a chocolate getaway. Take pleasure in a bar of chocolate as soon as your arrive to your room. Grab n Go breakfast, indoor pool (opening soon), and in-room microwave/refrigerator are just a few of the amenities provided.
- Take 10% off the standard rate + tax per night on a king (sleeps up to 4 guests) or a queen room (sleeps up to 6 guests) - Jan -Dec 31.
- 2nd night 10% off standard rate + tax per night on a king (sleeps up to 4 guests) or a queen room (sleeps up to 6 guests) - Jan 1-Dec 31.
Home 2 Suites, 5950 National Rd. E., Richmond, IN 47374 * (765) 277-2750
Relax your worries away with chocolate! Spend your time munching and re-energizing at a quaint cottage on the edge of town. The entire 1800 sq/ft cottage and private woods are yours for exploring including a basket full of miniature chocolate and chocolate ice cream from Ullery’s Homemade Ice Cream Shop.
Entire cottage for (1) night (3 bedrooms - 2 queen beds and 2 twin beds)
- $140 + tax per night (up to 2 guests)
- $160 + tax per night (up to 4 guests)
- $180 + tax per night (up to 6 guests)
Abington Cottage, 1227 Abington Pike, Richmond, IN 47374 * 765-977-4627